Try our Structured Data Demo!
Test out our Live Structured Data examples in JSON-LD format by Schema Premium, the most advancd WordPress plugin for adding schema.org markup.
Scroll down to see Structured Data of this page and other useful information.
Due to COVID-19, many organizations, such governments, health organizations, schools, and more, are publishing urgent announcements that affect schedules and other aspects of everyday life.
This includes the closure of facilities, rescheduling of events, and new availability of medical facilities (for example, testing centers).
Here are some examples of special announcements:
- Announcement of a shelter-in-place directive
- Closure notice (for example, closing a school or public transportation)
- Announcement of government benefits (for example, unemployment support, paid leave, or one-time payments)
- Quarantine guidelines
- Travel restrictions
- Notification of a new drive-through testing center
- Announcement of an event transitioning from offline to online, or cancellation
- Announcement of revised hours and shopping restrictions
- Disease spread statistics and maps